The reason why the motor unit is not used temporarily is that in order to prevent the loss caused by corrosion of engine and generator parts, it needs to be sealed and kept according to the length of shutdown time as follows!
1、 Storage and safekeeping when not in use in a short term
1. Drain the fuel
2. Turn the engine piston to compression TDC
3. Move it indoors for storage and cover it with a cover cloth. It cannot be placed in a wet place. Do not put it together with inflammable, explosive and corrosive articles. Rotate the crankshaft regularly
2、 Storage and safekeeping when not in use for a long time
1. According to the items not used in the short term
2. Remove the dirt on the surface layer of the unit, blow the inside of the unit with compressed air, fill the generator with desiccant, cover the generator end cover with thick paper, cover all ventilation ports, and secure them with ropes.
3. Drain the oil in the machine filter, air filter, etc
4. Inject 100 ~ 200g of engine oil into each cylinder from the exhaust manifold and rotate the crankshaft dozens of times so that the engine oil is evenly distributed in the cylinder and the piston is at the top dead center of compression
5. Remove the valve cover and lubricate the valve structure with dehydrated engine oil
6. Seal the exhaust port, air filter, fuel tank vent and smoke exhaust port of low-temperature starting device with oil paper;
7. Clean the metal surfaces of diesel engine, generator, coupling port, underframe and all parts, tools and accessories of generator with detergent, and apply butter where necessary
8. Crank the crankshaft 1 ~ 2 times a month, and make the piston at the compression top dead center after each crank.
As a convenient power generation equipment, diesel generator set plays an important role in factory production and community life. However, the diesel generator set will fail after long-term use, so it needs maintenance, and sometimes it needs overhaul. Do you know the symptoms before overhaul?
1. First observe the operation of the diesel generator set. If the overall operation of the diesel generator set is poor, and the speed decreases significantly after acceleration, and the unit is unstable, the sound changes suddenly, and the diesel generator set emits black smoke, it indicates that your unit needs overhaul;
2. Fuel oil is also one of the signs of whether the diesel generator set is normal or not. If your unit's oil consumption increases and the unit emits black smoke, it is also one of the symptoms that your diesel generator set needs overhaul;
3. At normal temperature, if the unit is difficult to start, and the connecting rod bearing and piston pin knock during starting, the unit operator also needs to check the generator set;
4. If the cylinder pressure of the diesel generator set does not reach 70% of the specified pressure at normal temperature, it indicates that your diesel generator set needs overhaul.